Thursday, January 8, 2009

How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything!

Next Thursday, January 15th, there is a guest speaker at my old University --
Dr. Ken Robinson. This is a free event, filled with inspiration.
His new book entitled:

The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything

Will be discussed, with a question and answer period, and book signing.

I was excited when I received the email today informing of this event; especially with everything we just discussed yesterday, this was yet another sign that we are each moving in the right direction ... we are on a search, and all of the elements we need to find ourselves is within us, around us, and out there for us to discover!

Hope to see you there!

Maryville University, Speaker Series

1 comment:

  1. I thought the book discussion was very insightful! I especially liked the part about the planets. Make you really re-evaluate that we are just a small speck in the universe.
    I never really had an idea about the size of Earth and what it compares to! WOW!

    ReplyDelete