Friday, January 23, 2009

Revolutionary Road

I must say I have been waiting to see this movie like a kid waits for Christmas morning; with little patience!!! I even thought it was due out in theaters the day after Christmas last year and swore I was going to wait in line; complete with a tent and sleeping bag and a little hello kitty thermos. Much to my disappointment, yet another disadvantage of not living in New York or LA is that movie debuts tend to happen later ... much later ....

Alas! Opening today in theaters EVERYWHERE is the movie to see - Revolutionary Road. Watch the trailer, read the synopsis, pick up the book, and you will discover this movie screams where we sometimes feel in our lives. Lost. Confused. Searching. Wondering. Curious. Discovering. Learning. Growing. Changing. Being.

I will be going to see this movie next weekend at the Chase Park Plaza Cinema. If you are interested in joining me, let me know. If you want to go alone, feel free. Either way I encourage you to watch this film and push the boundaries of your thinking process to explore what is holding you back from starting your life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment