Saturday, February 28, 2009

... A Saturday morning giggle...

This morning I woke up with a heavy heart, and not much (I felt) I could laugh about ... out of the normal for me, I know; but some days are meant to be reinforcement to your "reminders" as you find your way.

Checking my email this morning gave me on such reminder: Never underestimate the joy of life’s simple pleasures… like the Saturday morning giggle. Waiting for me in my inbox was message from a Katie, who works at PURE a PR firm out in Denver. She had stumbled upon Plan B, and read the piece written on A Powerful Noise.
Fast forward - I went to PURE's blog and found it fresh and trendy, and full of pieces that make you smile ... and even some that give you the Saturday morning giggles. One of the posts was a game you can play with the help of Google ... I did as instructed and here is what came of my mind relaxer this morning - enjoy!

To play, go to Google and type in your first name and the rest of the phrase. Don’t forget the quotation marks!

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search: Chrissy needs a yard to run and play in (maybe to relieve myself in as well?)
2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search: Chrissy looks like Tinkerbell in denim.
3. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search: Chrissy hates me doing this but I have to.
4. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search: Chrissy goes to Washington, and the operating room!
5. Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search: Chrissy loves the Melbourne Storm! and bringing humor to every occasion ....
6. Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search: Chrissy eats the pie by mistake, and tries to replace it with a pie made by a local baker.
7. Type in "[your name] has" in Google search: Chrissy has more commuting stories than you could shake a stick at!
** Go on - shake your sticks! **
8. Type in "[your name] works" in Google search: Chrissy works hard to support a child that she is raising by herself. She tries to be "everything" to this little boy. She believes in the American dream...
** this one not so funny, but I had to smile because its true!**
9. Type in "[your name] lives" in Google search: Chrissy lives in a cage, but she spends most of the times out of it.
10. Type in "[your name] will" in Google search: Chrissy will make a nice addition to your holiday doll collection.

I spent 15 minutes with the giggles as I read what google was producing ... and although today is more trying than most, I see myself remembering to laugh often. Besides, its not every day you find out that your Tinkerbell looking rear needs a yard to play in. Don't forget I will make quite the addition to your holiday doll collection; don't delay your purchases as I am sure I will sell out! I wonder how much I would cost ... giggle....

No comments:

Post a Comment