Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post Season Football Chat???

I am so down with this! To those who may not know, let me enlighten you ... Football is the greatest sport known to mankind. Seriously, I speak the truth, flags down! Next week, March 11th, Mark Bowden will be speaking at Maryville University to discuss his new book entitled The Best Game Ever. The Birth of Modern NFL. In his book, Bowden explores the significance of the National Football League in modern society. I know ... I know ... I am obsessed, but I had to share the news even if you think I am a crazed football fanatic! Plus there is cocktails before hand which always implies a great time!

Mark Bowden - March 11, 7:30 p.m., Maryville University Auditorium
A reception will take place in the Pfaff Lobby outside the Maryville University Auditorium, beginning at 6:45 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment