Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Homework for the Weekend?

So your bags are packed and your ready to go, yet you need some good reading material for the Memorial Day weekend getaways? Do I so have you covered! Here are some great articles for you to print out, read and enjoy. No need to thank me, it's what I do:

Choosing Happiness

Who am I? - Journal

Finish Strong (video)

Conquer your Inner Demons

The Next Level - Newsletters

Who knows, maybe somewhere between the afternoon sun and the BBQ dinner one of these fine reads might inspire you to take a deeper snapshot of yourself and what you want to accomplish in the months ahead. For me, I have a foresight that speaks to me: Tears are cleansing. Change is coming. Life is Happening. With all that faces me, its time to reach for the stars, while learning to keep my feet on the ground. The Universe truly gives to us what we ask of it, the positive and the negative, both unspoken and verbal. Ask for your hearts desires today - and may every thought and action you take, back up your dreams. Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment