Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in May, and Every day

Have you stopped today to be thankful for that in which makes you happy, provides a sentiment of bliss in your life, gives you a comfort, or even perhaps is in essence your part of your survival in life?

Time to make time ... feel free to share through the comments section, or keep your piece of paper covered (I promise I won't cheat ... ). However you do it, however you express, make the time to be thankful today. My hope is that you can see the beauty in what you do have and maybe let go a little to what you don't. In doing so, maybe just maybe, there can be an element of peace that life in general is something to be thankful for.

I'll share a little of what I am thankful for:

- God in my life, who grants me serenity and grace.

- The most amazing reward this life will ever give me, my handsome charmer of a son, Thomas. Through his strength and optimism I am able to see the world in a completely different perspective - one of wild, wonder, and always seeking more through a thirst for knowledge and a hunger for accomplishing.

- Friends and Family who surround me with warmth and love, and never cease to amaze me at their endless supply.

- The feel of sand beneath my feet on a hot summer day, immersed in sunshine and the splashing of the waves.

-All that I am yet to experience ...

- The opportunity to share with you, grow within my own soul, and flourish with thoughts and ideas to dare to make an impact on the world around me.

.... Just to name a few.

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy, I know that I sent you a text yesturday, but I want you to know that I am grateful for you and little man everyday of my life! I am so blessed to have you as such good friends, as such a great family! I love you so very much! Thank you for always being there!

    ReplyDelete