Monday, July 6, 2009

A note from Plan B's Creator

Okay "a note'" is a little misleading. Its a litle more like:

Housekeeping:
- As you know Plan B works through subscribers, such as yourself. I do not put a clause on the emails / distribution, however, from time to time I will inform you that if you wish to no longer subscribe just send me an email ... its that simple.
- New subscriptions are still accepted! So although you have already landed yourself a great feed, feel free to share with your family, friends, and the cashier the next time you are at the supermarket ...
Thank you:
I cannot stress to you enough my thanks for allowing me to fulfill my selfish desire to write in a way that helps others along their journey ... all awhile, being able to help myself. It still amazes me that through an idea generated from a little Cafe in Chase Park Plaza is what I am able to deliver to you each week ... and when I hear your stories of how Plan B helps / changes / encourages / motivates ... well, its what fuels me to continue the discussions. And for that, I sincerely thank you.
Now... Leaving on a Jet plane ...
I have decided, based on current events in my life, to take a "vacation" from Plan B and put that focus on other accepts for awhile. Don't cry for me Argentina - I will be back. Moments away give us what we need to rejuvenate ourselves, and although Plan B already provides those moments for me, I need to take the next couple of weeks to focus solely on others avenues in my boardwalk. ... But I do know when I will be back again - expect to see a fresh piece sometime at the end of July.

So until then - Besos! Life is what you make of it, so ... make it yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment