Monday, August 10, 2009

Exciting Times!

Plan B Readers -
Our first anniversary is approaching, and I am welcoming your ideas to formulate a meet and greet celebration. More details will soon follow, but my assumption will be it will be held at our place of conception at Chase Park Plaza - date to be announced. So ... just leave your planner open until further notice ...

The news to share with you is that what I deliver to you each week has now went into further publication! On Selfgrowth.com you will find selected articles from the site that they felt were in need of sharing further. I am excited at the opportunity to deliver and share even further my realm of thought; and I thank you for being the first to always hear, welcome, and incorporate what I have to say.

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment