Wednesday, September 23, 2009

News worthy ...

Is it just me, or do you too struggle with the end of summer? I love nothing more than being outdoors, swimming, soaking up the sun. However, we must look at the upcoming season with enthusiasm - for with its coming brings many exciting times for Plan B, and for our lives. (as well as football season: ahhhh, its game time baby!)

- In November I am pleased to announce that plans are in the works for my interview with our former Senator, Jeff Smith - the adjective "excited" does not begin to describe my outlook on this interview. I will be able to tell his story of how he paves the way to give back to the community, to his family, and to himself.
- Plan B has "technically" celebrated its one year anniversary, but we will be celebrating the launch date coming up in December in the form of a cocktail party; details are to be announced, but I hope you can join us.
- My annual charity drive is taking place beginning in October: if you have any ideas of a family or agency in need, please send them my way. Also, I am in need of a co-host if anyone is interested. By giving we are truly able to receive.

Now get out there and enjoy the Autumn upon you! It began yesterday and is waiting for you to make the most out of it!
Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment