Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11

There is nothing I can write today that can have a greater impact than your memory, your feeling from that day; where you were when the clock stopped, your breath was taken away, and the tears were shed. The race home that evening to hug your loved one tighter than you ever could remember, and yet it was still not enough ...
I have no words today to summarize - to say I find myself lacking words, speechless, is a phrase I don't utter often; but what I was able to say, and more importantly, what is felt in my heart, is dedicated to those who lives were lost, affected, forever changed. Take a moment of silence to remember that day that forever changed, and continues to impact.

Remembering 9/11 - Important for All Americans

No comments:

Post a Comment